Friday, December 13, 2013

Math Success Deluxe 2007 User Reviews



This software would be excellent if it worked properly but I assure you that IT DOES NOT. I bought it to help my HS freshmen son with algebra. It freezes up every 2 or 3 minutes making it unusable. Then you start over just to have it freeze again. I have three PCs; it freezes on everyone of them. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! This software is JUNK!!!
- Indiana

A very impressive culture curriculum! It contains hundreds of full of life education ranging from important math all the way owing to high lecture trigonometry.It is actually cool the way the curriculum uses discussion full of life avatars to give reasons for the clarification. They do it as even if the avatars are having a conversation among themselves, with glances, facial expressions, and hilarity. It's very appealing. I also like the way that the instruction avatars are based on kids of innumerable ages and ethnicities.The curriculum also includes "widgets". Each of the thirteen chapters contains two or more widgets correlated to the theme theme. These are like particular calculators, but as a substitution for of just charitable an pledge the widgets show correctly how to decipher each conundrum step by step. A robot accent describes the steps and calculations. The robot's accent is a bit grating, but you can turn it off.At at the initiation here were some timing glitches with some of the example animations, but then we clicked on the "try out online for updates" pin and it seems to have flat the conundrum...
- Paul A. Travis

I bought this manufactured goods to brush up on important contest-algebra math skills pro a the upper classes assessment exam. The curriculum modest freezing on my core2 Couple PC windows XP machine, so I installed it on my WinXP mainframe, same conundrum. THE PATCH DOES NOT FIX THIS PROBLEM.I loved the animation/accent instruction. Too terrible it did not bring about lingering enough lacking freezing. It WOULD HAVE BEEN a wonderful instruction tool.The single math I cultured early it was subtracting the expense of the manufactured goods early my wallet.
- K. Wood "KWood"

This thing freezes up be fond of idiotic. I tried it on three different computers and encountered the same conundrum on all of them. The patches did'nt either. Fancy I could maybe get on to my cash in trade.
- lambogurl

I bought this curriculum as a supplimental math curriculum pro my 14 year-ancient daughter. I was in tension including the intention of it could possibly aid her in geometry. I have a fairly extra pad save pro soothe experienced some freezing including this curriculum. This finished up not go the aid including the intention of I wanted pro her and we are currently not by it.
- Valerie Jo

This is a great software curriculum for supplementing math culture. It broke down the steps and made it easier to be with you for my child.Also as noted, I was being paid frustrated with the constant freezing and she was not able to close the education. The wits I found this site was since I unbendable to look up and find what the conundrum could be and if anyone else had the conundrum. I see many have. I did what was not compulsory and I downloaded the patch until I got the idea that said I have the newest version. It took 3 or 4 times but works great afterwards.
- Andrea L. Bordenave "Journey2Heaven"

I purchased this product couple days ago. When I installed it, my computer did not recognize the CD. I tried to find some support from this company by visiting its web. No luck. It did not tell you anything about support. I could see that All people have the same complaints about installation at its web.This company offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. So I tried to return this product to this company. Unfortunately, on its web, there is no company information,such as company address, phone number you can contact. The only way to contact this company is to use its tech support page email to ask for its contact information.If you want to buy this product, think twice. It may not be as good as it looks and sounds.
- Green Land "Green Land"

I planning it explained tiresome concepts plainly. As for the software, I installed it on my Windows XP PC, and it did not work by the book in anticipation of I downloaded a crumb from the internet. With that, it worked fine. Downloading and installing the crumb was not tiresome, in view of the fact that when the curriculum launches it asks you if you want to try out for updates. If you click yes, it finds and installs the crumb. Soothe, here's in tension that the crumb is built-in in the next translation.
- Mark Cattell "reynwah"

This curriculum has not altered a bit since the 2001 translation. It was buggy then, it is still buggy, and just like years ago...there is actually no help or updates for this. In the end, this companionship just keeps repackaging the same old junk in a uncommon wrapper!!!!!It is austere and exact for the 4th to 8th grader...IF YOU CAN GET IT TO WORK!!!!!!Yes, the other reviews are assess! My supporter gave this to me after export it and going crazy tiresome to make it run reliably.Get MATH ADVANTAGE 2007 as a substitution for. It is not huge, but it is standardized, dependable and it does the job!! Also, planning-out some of the best video/PC tutorials you can find at Home Education websites and suppliers. They have exceptional programs that cannot be found any where else!
- SBJ400 "SBJ400"

I purchased this manufactured goods for my son with Asperger's syndrome, in an try to find a in tears as visual as possible to help him with math. The software froze very nearly at once. My relatively tech-savvie spouse went owing to the administer of being paid help fixing this software. The web site contact emailed him twice with help by some sort of "patch". A "patch"? Are you kidding? Why don't you just fix the software so that it facility out of the box? The first application of the patch didn't work. The following application DID work, but now I am looking at the software more critically. The tutorial is relatively good, and the avatars are nice and will fascinate to family. The activities on the 2nd CD are AWFUL -- very primeval! A outcome would get bored quickly with the activities and would not find them challenging.Don't even bother . . .
- schleppenheimer


Math Success Deluxe 2007

Sums Accomplishment Lush 2007 is calculated to curve your outcome into a sums adept. This software suite offers a large diversity of subjects, addict-forthcoming applications, and declaration-attractive, peer-reviewed education. Essential pro childish students at all culture levels, Sums Accomplishment Lush 2007 will boost any apprentice's normal in sums class.





No comments:

Post a Comment