Saturday, February 22, 2014

Grade Builder: Algebra 1 Latest Review



I used this program to teach my two oldest children Algebra in Homeschool. It is awe-inspiring and just so what you hope to find. I thought I had at sea it but have just found this program and am using it to teach my youngest (a sixth grader) Algebra. They teach mini lessons, try out for comprehension at that calculate yield quizzes. It is easy for a parent to mind their child's progress. It took my two oldest about 3 months to complete the entire way all owing to homeschool. The program is aligned with about 5 ordinary Algebra textbooks. You pick the one you want and it gives you the lessons. You can also switch between them. So approximately calculate ago you have completed one textbook you can easily switch textbooks to see if you are missing whatever thing. I cannot regard how loads of lousy math programs I have purchased and tried, even for hundreds of dollars.That understood, I cannot play this on my Mac because it says the program is no longer supported. Though, I have an old mainframe I rarely use that I can play it on. That mainframe runs an old version of Microsoft.This program must be the develop by which all additional Math programs are designed and written.
- Wade Stuart Willett "Zaph Naph"


Grade Builder: Algebra 1




No comments:

Post a Comment