Sunday, February 23, 2014

Travel Assistant 1.1 User Reviews



This product supports me on my travels with my palm (I use the new m505), I could possibly not protect up with all of the information with the intention of this application can do for me. A MUST buy for anyone with the intention of is by the palm and is traveling. The language translater application is one of the best parts of this application, and the 24 hour journey alarm keeps me on time. All ended the world. Do not miss this one for your palm.
- Paul O. Bartell

Keep your cash get on to a Tom Tom or Magellan. You call for your laptop in the car.
- Herbert Rosenblum "PloverLover"

This was for Palm OS and the OS is compatible with both WIN and Mac. I am sure it is a good curriculum, but here is no way to chose which parent platform to download for. I did not find out here were two different downloads in anticipation of with I paid the money and try to install it and asking consumer support. SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU OWN A MAC, THEY WILL ASSUME YOU OWN A WINDOWS MACHINE AND HAVE YOU DOWNLOAD ITS SOFTWARE!!
- Jason A Brown

How can the Handmark (formerly Palmspring) companionship sell this as full retail manufactured goods particularly labelled on the further than as NOT shareware, and not anything in black and colorless surrounded by says otherwise, but after installation it says it is a limited use DEMO which you have to pay more to unlock? If this is not bait and batter, then is it not fraud? Why isn't here any assess online warning additional new victims/buyers? I must not be the only one who has veteran this, as Handmark NOW has an "instructions" web page (after the fact over again) that says its newest "Gulliver" translation ships Demo!
- "professormouthpiece"


Travel Assistant 1.1




No comments:

Post a Comment