Thursday, May 22, 2014

Resumemaker with Kaplan's Career Planning 6.0 Recent Review



The product conflicted with other software I had installed on my computer andtheir tech support basically told me I was outta luck. They offer an "upgrade&quot... they don't offer the download version in their upgrade (their customer service told me I was outta luck). The Career counselor is not all it cracks up to be...very hokey and somewhat cheesy. Inputting into the program (once I get it running and "debugged") is fairly easy but the formats aren't very attractive. I was capable to import it into my Word Processor (MSW) but it lost all formatting when I imported it. This was a very disappointing piece of software.
- Amazon Customer "jeannav01"


Resumemaker with Kaplan's Career Planning 6.0




No comments:

Post a Comment