Thursday, May 15, 2014

Let's Explore Mars User Review



I am always looking for good Mars resources for kids. In view of the fact that it had a copyright of 2006, I expected this product would include some data, cinema and findings from Spirit and Opportunity -- but no, only up to Sojourner. While the CD gives some basic Mars facts, a kid or childish adult could do much better surfing on the Internet. I reflect I wasted my five bucks (or so).Let's Explore Mars
- Lyle H. Kelly


Let's Explore Mars

The mysteries of Mars at your fingertips! Consent to's Explore Mars provides a fascinating insight into our inexplicable neighbor. On paper in clear, straightforward-to-be including you foreign language and accompanied by amazing photographs and metaphors early NASA, this CD-ROM is to the top including water-resistant and trivia about the incredible Cherry Earth. You’ll almost feel like you’ve full a tumble to Mars and back!





No comments:

Post a Comment