Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spanish Now! 8.0 Recent Reviews



This program is not pro beginners! If you are an intermediate to water supply ahead Spanish apprentice, at that time you may get some skilled aid out of the program. As a beginner with extremely limited Spanish information, I wasted my money tiresome to gather anything early this program. The speakers in the record talk way to fast to understand and as you gradual the speech down, it garbles the audio.
- ultexpert@mindspring.com

I surfed the internet for language software. It was a soupy mess! GAZILLIONS to choose from!! In the end, after reading different reviews I resolute to buy this one. It is NOT the kind of language learning everywhere you learn by heart nouns by nouns and verbs by verbs which is just too monotonous!. This curriculum is like jumping in lacking scan-owing to how the water is first.. The way REAL people talk.. how you would talk back. And it is NOT intimidating at all; I median, how splendid to talk to your computer all alone on a Wednesday nighttime including nobody to hear how bad you are? An model of how this software works: we follow this guy from the airport in Madrid greeted by his aunt and uncle. A modest movie shows him walking owing to the airport, etc. There is also a box which translates it for you in english. Then you be inflicted including choices on your cover to choose how you want to break these words or conversations not effective: 1. You can gradual not effective the pace of the speech. 2. You can click on any one speech and hear it said 3. You can click on one speech, hear it said, then use the microphone (provided for PC users only, Mac should use the Plain Talk mic) which minutes your voice and you mess about it back. A modest measuring device tariff how you signal compared to the local guy.. 4.You can also click on a total phrase, hear the guy say it then you can do again it and compare.. 5. You can also click on the 'game' icon everywhere you be inflicted including a choice of 5 games to practice including as water supply (also called 'sneaky learning..' ). Whatever cover you are looking at you can click on the '?' (help) pin and it will show you EVERYTHING that you need to know. Like the modest turtle on the cover, I reserved thinking 'what the heck is that modest turtle for?' I clicked on the '?' pin, which opened up a try out of the page I was just on, then I clicked on the turtle. Voila! Click on this to gradual up or not effective the speech .. Duh. guess I shoulda renowned. I didn't know how to bring about the microphone thing; click help, then the icon, it tells me to hold not effective my mouse while speaking..One of the reviewers of this software said that it was just way too advanced for him. I just don't reflect he gave it (or himself) a chance. I was TERRIFIED of buying software.. I know nothing in this area computers and reserved thinking it would be a huge waste. I'd by no means figure it out. I be inflicted including to caution you that I stuck it in, clicked around, READ THE '?' HELP SECTION and completely got the fall of it and am learning like mad!!The question for those who are looking to buy language software is the question of grammer based learning or jumping in and dependability it. I reflect it's best jumping in. People say that you should just move to a people everywhere you want to learn a language -- and who can do that?? So I'm thinking software like this is the next best thing. I be inflicted including high teach level spanish (which was 15 some odd being ago) and I be in this planet in Los Angeles so I know a bunch of words but couldn't figure out the total verb meets condemn organize thing. This software is EXACTLY what I looked-for. No matter what you choose, you be inflicted including to do is stick including it and commit to learning. You won't learn unless you use it.Oh, and the ... discount didn't hurt, either!!
- Kim Gordon

If you have no encounter with spanish, not dredge up in this area this curriculum. I do reconcile that this title would be good for a name who by now has some classroom spanish encounter. Persons with no encounter will be overwhelmed and lost from the outset with this title.
- Duan E. Scott

My encounter with this manufactured goods was not a pleasant one. At the start, I trapped two translational errors and I'm a beginner, so I'm missing wondering how loads of additional errors here are with the intention of I'm not catching. I e-mailed the companionship about this and all they did was hurl me an attachment with only those two errors corrected. They didn't put forward me my cash in trade or even put forward me so greatly as an description. I also had problems with the sound. And I knew it was in the software and not my computer, so I e-mailed the technological sphere and they didn't even bother to e-e-mail me in trade. I e-mailed the companionship ended again about the technological sphere not responding to me and the compnay didn't respond this calculate any. And it's been about two months in check over of the fact with the intention of I've e-mailed them. So I would only not urge this manufactured goods. Even without the errors, the manufactured goods still isn't very skilled.
- Fred T. Price

With more than 10,000 words,hundreds of useful phrases,full-motion, big-picture video,and allll pronunciation by native speakers, this CD-ROM is the closest thing you can have to your own personal Spanish tutor.I am so impressed by Spanish Now! 8.0 that I would gladly purchase any updates they could issue, this resource is that good. If you search tricky, you will be capable to find it on sale along with a rebate.The best feature is the confirmation and play back, which greatly aids in that all important mastery of pronunciation.This CD is excellent as a "stand alone" resource for those culture on their own, or it can be an excellent supplement to anyone studying the language formally.
- Rocco B. Rubino "Rocco R."

I am trying to gather to converse in spanish at home and I find this curriculum to be a splendid tool for culture to pronounce terms and sentences. I listen to the native lecturer even as surveillance the condemn on the cover then converse in the condemn into the microphone grant with the curriculum. The notebook uses a accent try out to show me how my condemn compares to the native lecturer. I can slow the lecturer down if needed and I can equate various aspects of my recorded condemn with the native lecturer. Here are sports assembly and additional helpful activities built-in with the curriculum. I actually enjoy this curriculum
- Fred T. Price

I do not urge Spanish Now. First of all, it's not very good for a beginner since it has no good way to build the vocabulary. Other Spanish programs I have tried showed cinema of items and gave the Spanish name for it to help build one's vocabulary. No matter what thing like that is absent from this program. All it does is give a list of sentences and read them to you and, if you're a beginner, you're probable to learn a lot of new words all at once. You can learn words from it, but it is a very boring and tedious way of doing so. Secondly, the program is just obtuse. In one part, it gives a list of phrases that you would need to know if you're schooling a trip to a Spanish language broadcast. Previous to each set of phrases, it has whole complicated paragraphs that tell about Spanish customs and they're all in Spanish. If a self can read all these paragraphs about customs then they wouldn't need to be culture how to ask the place of a good restaurant or a touch austere like that. Third, I found the games that this thing has to be sweet boring. Fourth, the companionship observably didn't proofread their manufactured goods very well since it contains errors in the text. Worst of all, it has translational errors. So no matter what level you're at in culture Spanish, I don't urge this software. As a matter of fact, if you're a beginner and you want to learn the foreign language, don't buy any foreign language software and expect it to be your sole culture fund. I've used numerous Spanish CD-ROMs and none of them alone will teach you much about Spanish. They're only useful when used in conjuction with books, tapes, or other programs. And if you just want to learn enough Spanish to get by, this one will help you but there are far cheaper ones that will teach you just as much. I would urge QuickStudy Spanish by The Culture Companionship.
- ultexpert@mindspring.com

I do not recommend this manufactured goods to anyone. It contains incorrect translations. For develop, it says that veintisiete is 26. Veintisiete is 27. It contains additional errors, too. In one section of the program, I found Spanish in the box everywhere the English translation was infer to be. I also had problems with the signal. As I clicked on the button to slow the speed of the dialogue, the signal was distorted. It's a shame that the software has these errors, because otherwise, it is a very good program. It teaches in a very well organized manner. It has a section on grammar and the epistle sounds for beginners and is also designed for intermediate and advanced students. But unless you want to keep a dictionary close and make guaranteed that all translation is correct, at that calculate I recommend finding another manufactured goods.
- Duan E. Scott

Don't approve of this, unless you just have an overwhelming ask to dissipate 50 bucks. The sound on the thing is terrible. It has a button to click to slow the speed of the people discussion, save for as you click it, the sound is distorted. The sound is also now and again distorted as a letter admittance with an 'r' is pronounced. And it's distorted a couple of other times as water supply. The sound on my computer is fair any other time so I know that it's in the software and not my computer. The product isn't really that good anyway, even if the sound were perfect. It's definitely not for a beginner. It lacks in rank that a beginner would need and it uses a boring method of building the vocabulary. So just don't approve of this. It's a perfect dissipate of money.
- Duan E. Scott

This is not a program for those who want a grammar based way to learn a language. Actually I don't have version 8 but I have version 7. I think their concept is the same, though-learn language through conversation practice, not grammar exercises. If you have had approximately Spanish and want to improve your speaking abilities, this is a good program for you, but if you have never had Spanish and would like to understand grammar concepts, this program will not provide a chapter based grammar, culture program.
- Belinda Frost


Spanish Now! 8.0




No comments:

Post a Comment