Tuesday, January 14, 2014

AudioSurgeon User Reviews



I've been by this manufactured goods for being below XP and liked it. Even if, when I just bought a new notebook with Windows 7, it wouldn't bed in. And, report has it that, the web site isn't here any more to get some kind of update. It served me well, but it's time to move on to a manufactured goods that keeps up with the era.
- Jeff Fox "Author, Yankee Stadium: The Final Game"

I tried to use this software to renovate the signal feature to my vinyl minutes before burning to CD. This product is really unusable. It takes outline and outline to do the simplest task. Except you have unlimited time and unlimited patience, do not buy this product. A far better product at a greatly lower deprivation is Magix Audio Cleaning Lab. Now, Jul 10, 2004, Audio Cleaning Lab 3 is release $9.95.
- DioMio "dio104"

This product was not compatible with two of my machines under either XP home or XP Pro. It crashed when I rolled over the "file" button. Tech support was less than helpful suggesting that I uninstall and reinstall and, when that didn't work, they said they were out of options to aid me. To add insult to injury, they have a "no money back under any circumstances" policy so this product is a virtual boat attach.You've been warned ... don't make the mistake I did!
- R. MAHAN


AudioSurgeon




No comments:

Post a Comment