Saturday, January 4, 2014

Quickverse 8.0 Standard Reviews



Quickverse 8.0 Standard ReviewsDisparate True Grit, mine worked fair, apart from it was clumsy and gradual to quest. In my old version 4, I may possibly have 3 versions clear the Greek Bible in the constant dialogue box. Then, when I highlight a word in the KJV, I may possibly at approximately time ago see the corresponding importance in the first Greek! But, for approximately mind, I can't get the version 8 to bring about. It had too greatly junk to get on to it worthwhile and addict-friendly. Buy it release if your notebook is extremely fast and you have bags of money to burn.
- C. S. Yuan "Steve51864"

I was getting equipped to buy this item, Quickverse 8.0, but after Conception the review by "True Grit" I've changed my mind. It never pays to stiff your customers!
- JEF N. Florida "Jeff N. Florida"

(Why don't they offer zero stars?)I purchased and installed the manufactured goods (several times, again including patches), as it is opened it will display no verses. After multiple attempts all I recieved from tech support is 'we be inflicted including problems including XP, this patch is supposed to fix it'(constant pledge to both responses of 5 requested). It did not on mine. I cannot get any more response from tech support, but surplus assured I am on the mailing advertisement list. I responded including my problem to the e-mail. One week shortly I expected something from quickverse. A further 'anonymous' buy our manufactured goods.
- True Grit

Quickverse 8.0 Standard Detail View


Quickverse 8.0 Standard

The all time Bestselling Bible Allusion Software just got best! QuickVerse 8 has been redeveloped from the ground up to make it the easiest-to-use Bible examine manufactured goods on the promote--9 Bible and 46 Allusion titles.





No comments:

Post a Comment