Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dragon Naturallyspeaking Prem 11.0 Us Mailer with Bluetooth Headset User Review



This whole review is done with Dragon I will not edit it at all. Also older versions of this software will work fine and approximately users find them best.As a quadriplegic standup comedian (okay I'm the cant stand up comic) I spent a lot of calculate doing voice dictation. I have been using Dragon naturally speaking since 1995 and I must say it is truly an amazing manufactured goods and Dragon Dictate for Mac/Dragon NaturallySpeaking for PC are only getting best. I want to yield a basic overview on voice dictation and being thriving. One additional thing to annotation is Nuances voice technology is the same software Apple uses on Siri their iPhone voice command interface.To see my comedy set just google: AskACapper or I'm The Can't Stand Up ComicOne additional thing to annotation I do not use Dragon for mouse movements and commands as I had the skill to use a touchpad mouse so I will not search into those features in my review. This will merely focus on how you can use voice dictation successfully to receive near 100% accuracy. And how Dragon does it almost impeccably each calculate.One thing you need to reflect about as you get into voice dictation is speaking in word clumps. You have to reflect about what you want to have Dragon type for you at that calculate you have to say those sentences in chunks (I hope that makes implication) most people who complain about voice dictation don't take the calculate to realize this.In the subsequent develop I did edit the text as errors were made for continuity of thought.[Develop]if I wanted to say "Is that the wheelchair that goes upstairs?" "No it is not but it goes downstairs one calculate really fast!"The way I attacked this sentence was "Is that the wheelchair -pause- that goes upstairs question mark -pause- no it is not -pause- but it goes downstairs -pause- one calculate really fast exclamation pointHere is another one "what is the worst thing that a handicapped person can hear? Is it a doctor telltale you you'll never walk over again? Or a name saying you can't go with us because you are disabled? No the worst thing we can hear is a name in a crowd scream "run for your lives" at that point I know I am boned.Here is how I approached saying that influence somebody's leg out loud I will put in a - everywhere I pausewhat is the worst thing-that a handicapped person-can hear question mark - is it a doctor-telltale you-you'll never walk over again question mark - or a name saying-you can't go with us-because you are disabled-question mark - no-the worst thing that we can hear-is a name in a crowd-scream-commence quote- run for your lives-end quote- at that point-I know I'm boned period[End develop]I hope that helps you over again appreciative how to speak in clumps of terms remember to keep your word regard between pauses at about 7 to 10. If you do this you will be thriving in using voice dictation. If you put a microphone near your mouth and cultured to speak in word clumps I say you will have 99% accuracy each calculate.Without speaking a word clumps and thinking about what you want to say is as voice dictation has problems, here is an develop of a long sentence I will speak this without stopping and pausing at particular points.What I understood: I am not disabled I am just very lazy and really I'm only in this thing for the parking.What Dictate heard: I am not disabled I am just very lazy and really I'm only in this thing for the parking.There you go it got a perfect 19 word sentence correct but most of the calculate keeping your clumps decrease helps the program not make mistakes that is just what I have found.How to teach your Dragon: DO ALL THE TRAINING Is all I have to say! Sorry for yelling out best now. But really one thing I found super helpful in doing voice dictation is doing all of the schooling that you can. Even as you might not believe be fond of reading a bunch of chapters from unsystematic books it really helps and must be done. I make a rule to do all the schooling the program provides so that it gets used my voice.Now the microphone that comes with Dragon is decent and will get you almost 99% accuracy. Right now I'm using a tabletop microphone I'm sitting about 6-8 inches gone from the microphone and subdue getting perfect accuracy! Truly amazing how far it's occur in 15 years.What I appreciate also about Dragon is its low resource usage. I norm as I use Dragon owing to the years it would talk a lot of resources i.e. CPU power and RAM space but now on even a low-deprivation computer will be fully competent of running this commanding program. I would happily recommend at least 2 GB of RAM though.Till I Collapse by Eminem lyrics, this is unedited straight dictation. Initially line is dictation - (Second is the real verse to equate.)--------------------As quickly as the verse starts I eat it at MC's heart - (Quickly as a verse starts I eat it at MC's heart) * ERRORwhat's he thinking? How not to go against me? Smart. - (what is he thinking? How not to go against me? Smart.) * PERFECTAnd it's absurd how people hang on each word - (And its absurd how people hang on each word.) * PERFECTI'll doubtless never get the props I believe I ever deserve - (unattractively doubtless never get the props I believe I ever deserve) * PERFECTbut unattractively never be served my tinge is forever reserved - (But unattractively never be served my tinge is forever reserved) * PERFECTif I ever leave Earth that would be the death of me initially. - (If I ever leave earth that would be the death of me initially.) * PERFECTVisit my heart of hearts I know nothing could ever be worse. - (Cause in my heart of hearts I know nothing could ever be worse.) * ERRORThat's why I'm clever as I put together each verse - (That's why I'm clever as I put together each verse) * PERFECTmy thoughts are sporadic, I act be fond of I'm imperfect - (My thoughts are sporadic, I act be fond of I'm an addict) * ERRORI rap be fond of I'm addicted to smack be fond of I'm Kim Mathers. - (I rap be fond of I'm addicted to smack be fond of I'm Kim Mathers.) * ERRORthe detail is I would very sit back and bomb approximately rappers. - (The detail is I would very sit back and bomb approximately rappers.) * PERFECTSo this is be fond of a full-blown attack I'm launching Them - (So this is be fond of a full blown attack I'm launching at them) * ERRORthe track is on approximately battling raps who desires approximately static - (The track is on approximately battling raps who want approximately static) * PERFECTbecause I don't really reflect that the detail that I'm slim matters - (Cause I don't really reflect that the detail that I'm Slim matters) * ERRORa dosage of platinum status is wack if I'm not the baddest. - (A dosage of platinum status is whack if I'm not the baddest.) * ERROR--------------------I would say that there were a few errors in that resuscitation of that rap but not bad, and good sufficient that it would save me about 30 summary to type that okay maybe 15 but I do type one key at a calculate.ONE BONUS OF VOICE DICTATION TO NOTE:Is that voice dictation sometimes makes mistakes but those mistakes can really be great. So sometimes voice dictation will misunderstand what you say what the end consequence is best than or uses different terms at that calculate you are vacant to ever use. For develop the additional day I went to use "definitely demonstrates" and Dragon burped out "deftly demonstrates" and in the context it's error was a best fit is so bonus as that happens! Keep that in mentality voice dictation for the win!So all in all I recommend Dragon to anyone with a disability for guaranteed, and if you are dyslexic Dragon can really help you also. I reflect you'll find that this program will free you from the keyboard as it comes to entering tax into e-mails or documents web forums and the be fond of.I am block Bittner and I approve this idea LOL!
- Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!"


Dragon Naturallyspeaking Prem 11.0 Us Mailer with Bluetooth Headset

Hint Exchanges Inc. Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.11.0 Premium Including Bluetooth Receiver K609A-KN9-11.0 Affair Management Software





No comments:

Post a Comment