Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rosetta Stone: Dutch Explorer Shopper Reviews



My 7 year old son and I are both painstakingly enjoying this curriculum. I grew up in a dutch language home so the foreign language is not new to me, but it is to my son. We have had the curriculum for 2 days and already he his counting assertively to 10, knows his colors in dutch and a digit of additional terms. Its untreated deal with to culture makes it easy to use, and the scoring/timing of each example gives critical pointer. I would urge this curriculum for anyone attracted in admittance to gather dutch.
- Joanne

This CD-ROM was a very good introduction to Dutch. It seems there are no really great language courses. This does sweet well. The pronunciation is good and they are linked to photos to build comprehension. I wish there were some explanations of grammar and sentence organize. You learn like a small outcome would learn a language. There is no english at all - no translations or explanations. you must figure out what the words mean from the pictures. It builds complexity at a good pace. I am happy with this item. But, It needs companion dictionary and grammar resources. Nevertheless, I have learned a lot of vocabulary, spelling and pronunciation and can recommend it.
- Joanne

The pronuncation is not Netherlands' Dutch. It sounds much extra Vlaams, the Dutch dialect oral in North of Belgium. It's not much a difference, keep for Dutch people early Amsterdam wouldn't always bump what you display.Following, I don't think it's effective road to gather the language. Basically it's only sentences on the cover including pictures, you look into, you take think it over of and you taste to dredge up. It doesn't demand you to be inflicted including any language as a foothold. However, I would rather extra explanations of grammar which get on to apparent how language facility, and extra live dialogs early which you can gather how to cooperate including people, rather than dumb phrases be fond of 'The boy is going to bound' including appropriate depiction.
- T. Evdokimov

EHH...........this curriculum is quite good, and a self who studies the full curriculum will doubtlessly be converted into quite adept at whichever foreign language he chooses. The only conundrum is that one must be set to shell out a few hundred dollars more in order to buy all of the supplementary/later equipment. This curriculum only offers a basic intro. You must hold more and more cd's if you wish to take up again. kinda dissapointing. I must save my money and put your name down in a Berlitz way; doubtless cost about the same.
- Derek C. Dehaas "persnickety fussbudget"

As a native Dutch lecturer (born and raised in the Netherlands) I was looking for a program to introduce my language in trade into our family. Over the years English has taken over in our household, to the point that we rarely speak Dutch anymore. I wanted a touch that would provide my kids including some exposure and comprehension of the language. At the same time, I didn't want a touch too ambitious that would make them offended toward culture/maintaining it. Their schedules are plenty unavailable and I'm trying to instill some of that European laid-in trade lifestyle in them.The Rosetta Stone Dutch Explorer has so far been an excellent tool and just so what I was looking for. It's extremely visual, easy and fun. My eleven-year old can click through the exercises on her own, while the younger one likes some assistance. The different voices are standard Dutch and would be easily understood in all different regions of The Netherlands and Flanders. The reason I'm giving it four stars is that it wasn't extremely clear how to get started and how the program is structured. But it seems to be converted into obvious as we go along.I also think this would make a great introduction for any age to get a believe for the language. For the price it's a great deal.
- Linney


Rosetta Stone: Dutch Explorer




No comments:

Post a Comment