Monday, April 14, 2014

Wincleaner Complete PC Care V 10 User Reviews



The one click did not work . I tried severval times. I made sure it was downloaded right . To no avail it still did not work. I cannot rub out it from my PC it will not let me. It has slowed down my PC . I have to put my PC in a shop to be fixed. Waste of time and money, More money than I paid from for my PC to be fixed. Very sorry I bought this.
- Ronnie

I purchased Wincleaner Perfect PC Care because my computer has been exceptionally slow and I haven't been able to decipher the conundrum. My decision to purchase this was mainly based on the other reviews and the company's marketing. After export and using it, it has become apparent that statements about it being great for a novice, just 'one click,' it does everything, etc., are just not true as you in detail see the product. Although I'm not a 'geek,' I'm also not afraid of equipment, save for this is much more intricate than I would have liked. The Quick-Initiation directions are 24 pages of small print. The software probably does most of what it says, save for it did not decipher my computer's problems, and after installing and running it, I get more miscalculation messages than before and have at sea files and settings. Furthermore, the company makes claims about their great customer support with be in this planet phone help. That could be true, save for if you are using this for a family computer and bring about during the day, their helpdesk hours of M-F, 10 am to 4pm is not very helpful. And incisive their online 'knowledgebase' with obvious quest terms has by no means found any consequences! Don't think there's any information in there! There is supposedly a 30 day money in trade look good, save for I skepticism if they will allow me to restore it. It doesn't apply to on-line purchases!
- W. Schein

I be inflicted with had my PC for 8 months and it was not not working by the book. My supporter told me with the intention of I need to remove clutter to speed it up. I came across numerous utilities and did not want to hold them all. My PC came with a pre-loaded antivirus software, but the examination refined a few months ago.I liked WinCleaner Perfect PC Trouble, since it has everything for one fee. What I actually liked in this area it after I downloaded it on to my PC is with the intention of the Antivirus runs automatically on its own and approximately calculate ago each few days I use Perfect PC Trouble's Car Button to clean up and keep up the PC. I do not admit what just so it does, but my PC works perfectly afterwards and it has never been closer.I urge this manufactured goods to anyone who does not be inflicted with a inkling in this area using utility harvest. I be inflicted with not tried all of the other software harvest, but I cannot imagine any other one being extra easier than austerely clicking one button.
- Novice Jane "Janny"

If you are by the internet for movies, composition, photos etc this is a splendid PC cleaner for the cash. You soothe call for virus safeguard software but to care for your logic in succession fast this is a instant way to sterile up do fleeting bring about minutes, cookies, etc. A supporter not compulsory this loads of being ago and I be inflicted including this in succession on all my apparatus. It's instant and straightforward to bed in, addict forthcoming and will get on to a big alteration on how your PC performs.
- sylvestertx "sylvestertx"

I have purchased hundreds of items, counting software from this site over the past decade plus. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST ITEM THAT I HAVE EVER PURCHASED FROM THIS SITE OR ANYWHERE!!!!The software worked for only ONE pad!!! NUMEROUS EMAILS to wincleaner are fully unseen.THIS COMPANY IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!Do not be fooled by trolls who give this manufactured goods more than one star! The companionship must have employees log on to give this manufactured goods favorable evaluations, but read the truth for the copious broadcast who have been robbed by wincleaner.Existing run digit, valid hold info., but wincleaner does not even take the time to reply w. admittance code.Save your money and buy air!
- Avid sci fi bookreader

This manufactured goods is appalling and would not install on my pad, don't approve of save your cash, I would not of agreed it a lone star save pro you are told to rank your harvest, if I was agreed the cleverness to not rank I would of not rated it.
- Darrel

This program has worked splendid in Win XP and Win 2000, both cleaning the registry and eliminating a lot of additional extraneous stuff. I highly urge it, and it's a good regard. It is a little glitchy on older computers with Win 98SE, but I guess that's to be expected. I attribute that more to the age of the machines.
- Engineer

I bought this company's One Click Cleanup and I loved it! I wondered if I really looked-for to approve of their higher end translation and planning I'd give it a shot. For just over 65 bucks it seemed be fond of a move quietly compared to the other ones I have tried. I be fond of this one even surpass! It is straightforward to aid and does everything to keep my computer running smoothly. I haven't had any vex with viruses and spyware since I got it. Everyone should have this product on their computer; I love it.
- Jason Davies "Jay"


Wincleaner Complete PC Care V 10

With WinCleaner Exact PC Care takes care of your PC. It easily cleans, protects and repairs your PC, even as defending hostile to viruses, worms and hoaxes. It's the only compulsory software that gives you blunder refinement, privacy safeguard, and virus potential collective with commanding cleaning tools and one-click ease!





No comments:

Post a Comment