Monday, June 9, 2014

SAT/ACT/PSAT User Reviews



I am a wiz at whatever thing knowledge correlated...regrettably I am not as dexterous in the areas such as English, this manufactured goods was incredibly caring to me when I took my SAT as a minor and got a 2100 ;)
- Biologyismyjam

Compelling the SAT was one of the most nerve-wrecking instances of my life. To make matters worse, I did not hear the grade I sought after and was completely devastated at the possibility of compelling it again. This time, though, I tried doing my investigate and approved many books from big name companies like Princeton Assess and Barrons. I also purchased this software since of a authorize from a supporter.I must say, this software is amazing. Neither the PR or the Barron's books set me since they did not stay on the plan of a real SAT test. This software has very near every type of question that you can think of that you can find on the SAT, so by the time it's test day, you're more than set. I also enjoyed the plan and it helped me be converted into more comfortable with the time provided for compelling this test.On test day, I was relieved to find that very near all the questions were like those from this software and that I had no conundrum at all with the time.
- Ri

CD did not overload in my notebook or my son's (flush even if additional CDs mess about in those computers only fair). As we did get the CD to overload on an older apparatus in the household, we may maybe not overload the software in check over of the fact including the intention of they sought after a "manufactured goods key" including the intention of was not built-in in the packaging everyplace. I will be inflicted including a crack to restore to Amazon, but I'm not guaranteed I aspire a substitution.
- No Agenda, Just Facts

I am severely disappointed by myriad of errors that abound in this software. The math sections are ridden with errors that an eighth grader could recognize. I am currently an 11th grader in an AP Calculus class, so I'm not too worried about the math section; however, the fact the program inscription me down for answers I know are correct is annoying (to say the smallest amount).It is important to note, however, that the problems that do have correct solutions seem to be worthwhile practice.If you can accept that your score on the math sections could not accurately imitate your true capabilities, and are content knowing that the publishers could not even manage to create Algebra I-II level questions, then you might enjoy this program. If, on the other hand, you find these facts disconcerting, then I would suggest that you utilize emancipated online practice exams, borrow SAT-prep library books, and use other resources.
- C. Weier "S. Student"

My daughter needed some assistance with her ACT ordeal in check over of the fact with the intention of she didn't do with the intention of well on her do exam. The flashcards has helped her tremendously and she is not competent to identify what went ill-treat by by this manufactured goods.
- TMA

when i initially installed the program it said the product key i entered was already used, i emailed the tech support, but had to wait through the weekend to get a response because there hours are 7-4 monday through friday (which i found inconvenient). Once they sent me a new product key i tried to enter it, but the program wouldnt run, it played its little intro and then got stuck on a gray screen. so i had uninstall then reinstall it, and it ran long enough to enter the product key, then said there was a problem with the version of adobe air i had, so i followed the link and downloaded the recommended adobe air. but after that downloaded, i had to restart the program and it once again got stuck on a gray screen. so i uninstalled and reinstalled again, and the program worked again. the next day i tried to get back on, and it again got stuck on the gray screen. it only seems to run properly immediately after installation.
- grawrg

As a tutor, I run into students all the time who struggle with test-compelling skills. This manufactured goods is amazing and is the ONLY tool I use to help my students boost their test scores! My students THANK me every time when they see their test scores jump hundreds of points!
- bigbrian76

Yes, this product had a TON of practice tests. The best part was that you could take each section of the test separately (at different days/times) but once completed all sections, you would get a total score. The tests I've taken so far have been great. It does occur with virtual flashcards, but they are middle-of-the-road and a little confusing on how to use (like how to know what to opposite side of the falsh card must be). The CD also comes with tutorials, but I've watched all of them and they are mostly common sense and haven't told me anything I don't already now. Also it's SO cheesy. Like if you can't stand cheesiness do NOT buy this product. It's all these virtual "tutors" with really bad fake accents. Like it's bad. But the regard of this product, at smallest amount like 30 practice tests, is worth the cheesiness.
- smartygirly60

Manufactured goods was already used and did not work. Itr was a waste of money. All they did was repackage it after already being used.
- CUSTOMER1

Bags of the makings questions which one may learn by heart.. HOWEVER,NOT USER FRIENDLY.. The software has a MAJOR GLITCH and it took tiresome three PCs to get the software to overload.. UNFORTUNATELY, approximately calculate ago biased to a PC you're blocked. So the software is not on the PC for the apprentice proposed.
- Old_Amazon


SAT/ACT/PSAT

Get a privileged score on yourPSAT SAT or ACTProductInformationCollege Accomplishment SAT/PSAT ACT Platinum Journal software effectivelytargets your weaknesses and turns them into strengths. Do assess and learn the tips secrets andtest-compelling strategies that have helped millions of students get intothe state's top colleges and universities. SAT/PSAT/ACT PlatinumEdition facial appearance a vastly commanding bination of personalizedinstruction realistic do exams and score-raising strategies.This power schooling program was bent by chief experts in userinterface and principles-based literary content to help you get a higherscore and get into the the upper classes of your dreams.Manufactured goods Highlights Make out - Take diagnostic exams todetermine strengths and weaknesses. Butt - Focus your test prep and buildskills with a confidential study plan. Do - Do do andpractice again with 17 realistic exams and 750+ flash cards. Boost - Build self-confidence andspeed with score-raising tips and test strategies.Manufactured goods FeaturesScore Privileged on the SAT and PSAT In-depth SAT and PSAT content assess air force exercises strategiesand do exams Interactive tutorials for math critical conception andwriting skills Complete normal breakdown by inquiry and topic Over 2000 do harms fully explained Wide-ranging do exams: 10 full part SAT practiceexams 2 full-part PSAT do examsScore Privileged on the ACT Facial appearance ACT content assess strategies and do exams Broad content assess in English math conception andscientific reasoning Complete discussion and assess of each inquiry Wide-ranging do featuring 25 part-part practiceexams and 5 full-part do examsComplete Schooling and Do A realistic test-compelling encounter familiarizes you withexam formats and timing See the full exam 1 or 2 pages at once or even if youwant Skip almost - you point out what to questions to resolution first Virtual pencil fills in the bubble resolution sheet in





No comments:

Post a Comment