Friday, June 13, 2014

Thayer's Birds of North America DVD Version 4.5 Shopper Reviews



I am a bird lover who has extremely top bolt from the blue idea so I cannot reflect it over the birds I be inflicted including cultured to admit by their songs. This software is the following translation I be inflicted including installed on my Mac notebook. I can reflect it over cinema of the birds close up and gasping up and pocket reflect it over of a song taste out. I be inflicted including been able to dash the birds by the Identification Wizard flush though I can't infiltrate visual facts into the Wizard. I urge this software to any bird lover who desires to gather extra in this vicinity birds and who has moderate notebook skills.
- Linda A. Croft

I was required to buy this software for a class, and I found it was exceptionally ended priced. The product was difficult to use, and didn't appear to be designed very well...
- Erica


Thayer's Birds of North America DVD Version 4.5

Thayer Birding Software and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology have tied forces to start the essential DVD for birders. The Thayer's Guide to Birds of North America translation 4.5, unhindered in February 2012, facial appearance the 753 bird species seen in the U.S. or Canada (excludes only very rare or unintentional species). This incredible DVD runs on both Windows and Mac computers and includes 3,120 color photos, 753 range maps and 678 songs. 275 video clips screening bird actions are also built-in. This DVD can help you spot unfamiliar birds. Austerely excellent the color, size, surroundings, place or sound of your bird and the Identification Wizard will show you all that matches your description!





No comments:

Post a Comment