Thursday, July 24, 2014

Phonics Grades 2-3 Latest Review



I like this curriculum for my below-level 3rd and 4th graders. There are a lot of actions for kids to do, as well as stimulating games that grant "brain breaks" for the kids. The curriculum gives good verbal and visual directions for each try that make them easy to be with you. The curriculum may in fact be abstractedly easy for mean achieving 2nd and 3rd graders, even if. I was very excited to hear the try book that was built-in, but I was abstractedly dissapointed with the low level of conundrum of the actions. By and large, I would urge this manufactured goods for apprentice or kids who need help with phonics skills.
- Biz


Phonics Grades 2-3

Aid kids improve their phonics skills the fun way, with these electronic storybooks! / Ages 7-9 / Windows & Macintosh





No comments:

Post a Comment