Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quickverse Bible Suite - Bible Study Software Latest Reviews



I am very pleased with the quick verse curriculum . I am sorry that NIV translation was not built-in. also I don't read our be with you Spanish.
- Russell Hodges

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. I bought this pro the Spanish Bible and the maps. As I recieved the CD-ROM it only opened up a shell. It had not anything. All has to be downloaded by the user, and including it's downloaded you be inflicted including to invite the companionship to get on to the foreign language to unlock the minutes. Here were no maps or Spanish bible as I did all the downloads so I didn't bother unlocking it. I packaged it up to hurl pro a refund. I thought it was OUTRAGEOUS!!! That I compensated to be inflicted including the software shipped as all has to be downloaded, and flush at that calculate what I wanted wasn't built-in. Keep you cash and approve of a further manufactured goods.
- Karen E. Smith "KSmith"

I be inflicted including used Quickverse Bible Study Software for over 40 years and it has proven very satisfactory in my studies,I be inflicted including had no need for any other software. I am completely happy including it.
- Amazon Customer

I'm guite familiar with QuickVerse, used it for loads of being. After my purchase of a new pc (win7/64) I may possibly no longer use grown-up versions of QV (brutal incombatibilty issues). I purchased this newer translation because in cooperation packaging and enter up discriptions indicated with the intention of it was water supply-matched. NOT SO!. I had to get this off of my notebook because of the all-function precariousness with the intention of it caused. I repackaged and took it to my community UPS pile and sent it in trade for a credit. Amazon restore logic worked water supply. Be grateful You.
- Donald K. Sharp

Logos, E-Sword, Sword Searcher, and no matter what the only bible software you may maybe buy back in the day(didnt actually buy it-online bible) on any of these, how to pull the bible up to read it most era was honest forwards and took a few summary to find it in additional software.So how do you use this software to read the bible?You have a pane on the left and that is what must do it. So went to a uncommon translation and figured it out-apart from I cannot bring up the KJV. I do announce here are broadcast who are near fanatics in this area the KJV as the only bibkle-don't mean I must not be able to pull it up to use it. What do you reflect must be the easiest business to map out in bible examine software? Consequence how to open the bible so you can read it.
- David Emme


Quickverse Bible Suite - Bible Study Software

The Quickverse Bible Suite is a exact, easy-to-use allusion store for Bible study and example preparation. With seven of the most ordinary Bible translations and 40 allusion works, this software lets you start into a conception plan or daily devotional with a release click. A few more clicks take you to Smart Windows with linked commentary to help you be with you complicated passages and foreign language dictionaries to help you soubriquet difficult Old Toll words. Spectacular cinema and maps exact the Quickverse encounter, choice you envision the areas you read about. Make your Bible study encounter more informative and enjoyable with the Quickverse Bible Suite.





No comments:

Post a Comment