Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Elementary Advantage 2009 [OLD VERSION] Recent Reviews



We be inflicted including used this program for several being and really kindness the sums. Here is a allocation of varitey and you can move between the sums grades to call attention to areas including the intention of call for do. It is enjoyable and my child loves it.
- marie's Mom "mariekenney"

I was looking forward to being paid this product for my 7 time old daughter as a supplement to her school work (second grade). Needless to display, I was VERY disappointed with the product and felt with the intention of it was a complete waist of money. Maybe it is the way the lessons are presented, keep for I found them to be preschool in nature. It could be useful for children who are struggling with basic concepts, keep for definitely not for the "mean" elementary schooler. The included Encyclopedia was the ONLY thing I found useful.
- FJ08

I was not able to use this product and unfortuntaley didn't even try to use it for months after its purchase...
- CamsMom

I use this manufactured goods as an substuite for my kids who's age array is 4-8.This manufactured goods has such a delightful varitey of activities that it is used everyday. I recommaned this manufactured goods for persons students who struggle withsimple concepts or just for fun.
- Delbert T. Suits "mom of three"


Elementary Advantage 2009 [OLD VERSION]

Help your child build a solid academic foundation with fun and interactive disorder standards-obsessed lessons and activities. Packed with 17 subjects, Encyclopædia Britannica Student Edition and iPod study materials.





No comments:

Post a Comment