Saturday, August 2, 2014

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 [Old Version] Shopper Reviews



Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 [Old Version] Shopper ReviewsI got this upgrade since my old translation was 2005 and I need more contemporary maps. It facility in this area the same as before versions with modest bonus capability. It has a different skin than my old translation but that is no big deal. Sorry to say, the maps are out of date for having just been unhindered. A new road where I live that has been here a year is not on the map. I had no conundrum installing it or in succession it on my Windows 7 computers.
- tesajeni "tesajeni"

Long earlier cycle I ongoing including Streets & Trips 98 and be inflicted including bought each upgrade since, currently owning two break retail copes of MS S&T 2011. Approximately calculate ago installed you are not all set. Including a cycle of calculate abruptly, lone calculate you launch the curriculum and you be inflicted including a licensing come forth or registry blunder requiring reinstall. Reinstalling, cleaning registry before to and including is to no aim. MS has a bring about almost in their KB articles save pro including being of publishing this software I be inflicted including had ample of fitting their material and having a clumsy bring about almost.Infer life in a extra city and you commence your mainframe and abruptly the set maps you owing to pro your bring about dive are not void. Having no software is best than terrible software.I be inflicted including had this conundrum on in cooperation Outlook Desktop & laptops. I greatly urge anything moreover save pro Streets & Trips 2011. I am inane to in trade to Delorme and taste their 2011 Road chart and reflect it over if it is easier to aid than their former versions. At nominal amount it'll overload up and go on I 'll reflect.
- trmindy "trmindy"

I am happy with my purchase. Fee was good, received it quickly and installed lacking a hitch.Being an x-programmer I was sort of disappointed that it wasn't as intuitive as it could possibly have been. I would have programed it... If you have a road be fond of I have that no longer comes out on 441 the old road because the traffic was surpass served if it had a new whole road... the program should be programed to car bed in the new end by continual aid of the new road... yes it can be programed to do this! The other thing is the programmers didn't stand in the shoes of the user and anticipate some helpful and looked-for functions. This program is supposed to serve you not you it. So, how about setting up your send putting your computer in hibernation... the next day you get in your vehicle plug in the GPS and bring your computer out of hibernation with one click your ready. Need to make a POI chat... no conundrum secure f7 or whatever and it goes into follow mode in anticipation of you secure f7 over again which will send you in trade to your first trip plan. I could possibly go on save for you get the idea. Every new road could possibly be detected and recorded and sent to the family computer. All users could possibly then download it.I would recommend this software to others save for it could possibly be a lot surpass!
- Bear Barkle "Bear"

I've owned before versions of this product, so I wanted to bring up to date to get the newest information. It actually performed worse than the before versions the first two times I used it. Plus it is now good for only one computer, so if you have a mainframe and a desktop, you have to buy it twice. It's the last time I will ever hold it.
- G. Karr "Interested Reader"

I have been buying each version of this program for many years. This time, I really think that Microsoft simply did a text replace operation 2010 --> 2011 and shipped the thing out. The 2011 program seems to be bug-for-bug identical to the 2010 iteration.Were any maps updated for 2011? Maybe. I don't have the resources to check this. Here is one data point. Over a year ago, a new freeway entrance was added near my home. A few months ago, the maps on my TomTom GPS were updated to include this. Finally. But Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 does not include the new freeway entrance.At this point, I could copy and paste my review for Microsoft Streets 2010 right here. Nothing has changed! The maps are still very good, although perhaps becoming old. The user boundary is splendid, except for Microsoft's treatment of "bookmarks." Searching, editing, and organizing saved locations is primitive and inconvenient.As in previous versions, maps will not print out at 1200 DPI (dots per inch). I can print them at 600 DPI even if. I have tested this on three uncommon printers.I use this program from Windows 7 and it installed cleanly. However, I cannot launch it in the habitual fashion. Windows complains that the program was not installed properly. The solution to this problem is to always launch the program with administrative privilege. This is vaguely inconvenient.If anyone finds a variation between this program and the 2010 version, please post your findings.
- David Arnstein

I bring up to date this software every link of years. Works sweet well with new updates. Wits for only 4 stars: I noticed in the 2010 version that my home take up is now off by about a split up mile on the maps - it used to be right on in before versions. Some other addresses that I routinely use are off also (what are the odds?). I see akin occurances my GM steering systems, but not with my Tom-Tom. Could it be uncommon databases being used now that have an error ?
- Carter B.

I buy ever year. This year appears to have modest to no map updates from last year. The curriculum itself appears to have no viable changes. If you have last years, save your money.
- Andrea

I recently replaced my mainframe with a new HP with i7/6 GB/1 TB disk drive and Win 7. My old S&T 2009 won't work, so I approved S&T 2011 figuring that the new version ought to work with Windows 7.It doesn't. I tried all of the suggestions that broadcast have posted in various forums to work almost harms. All yield the same upshot - software says that it has installed and goes thru the registration steps. It then freezes when I try to start it. Trying to run it in compatibility mode gives the same upshot.My information - don't buy this curriculum.
- Bizdoc DJA

This is a product continuation for me. I be inflicted including used the original curriculum (two versions) over 10 years and this new version is worth the price. They be inflicted including added GPS interface and made other improvements. I recommend it.YES... I am aware of free programs be fond of Google maps, etc. They may be ok for a single tumble to a nearby place, BUT Streets & Trips allows me to develop serious travel plans for community travel or extensive road trips. It's easy to change a send, add stop overs, include RV parks and attractions. PLUS, I get estimated travel times, fuel treatment and cost estimates. It also includes simplified info on road construction and potential delays. I be inflicted including an RV and I travel in the U.S. for about two months every year and also pocket a few mini-vacations. It is a very useful and versatile curriculum.
- J. Fowler "BusinessOwner"

I looked forwards to Streets and Trips 2011. Boy, was I disappointed. As mentioned in a further assess, if you be inflicted including an void conspire including get behind pins, Streets and Trips will austerely discard most or all of them - without flush a notification. Here boost to be only only any if any extra facial appearance. And pro approximately mind, I am powerless to check pro updates rendering the manufactured goods worthless. I will by no means upgrade Streets and Trips over again. I will stab including Delorme's harvest early currently on.
- Frank Wood

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 [Old Version] Detail View


Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 [Old Version]

Streets & Trips is map and journey planning software with easy-to-aid tools with the intention of aid you get to your destination, whether obliquely country, or just obliquely city. Breed maps and information, tailor your route, and discover interesting stops by the feature of the way - lacking needing Internet door. Quickly optimize your trip to save time and money. With detailed information on 1.9 million locations and tools pro multiple destinations, attractive detours, and your confess trip clarification, with Streets & Trips, you will get lost in the adventure, not tiresome to discover it.





No comments:

Post a Comment