Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rosetta Stone Polish Level 1-3 Set Recent Reviews



If you by no means cultured the language before, I wouldn't get this!! If you be inflicted including taken Spanish 101 (or the very at the start amount of Spanish in H.S or institution) and or will pocket Spanish 102 (second amount of Spanish) then this is a great way to continue on learning and practice Spanish. Then and single then I feel be fond of this is a caring curriculum to care for on practicing Spanish, and I do not feel that it's worth the price. Very near 500 dollars is not worth it especially if you don't know the language at all! It doesn't tell you to who the verb is referring to, what the words in fact mean, it's kind of grab a dictionary and map it out for yourself, but if you do that you could get it very ill-treat!!!Loads of times I had to preview up a speech because I didn't know what it means and I thought it meant something else. Be very careful!!
- J

I actually liked the Rosetta Marble system, but there are a couple of issues you should be inflicted including in mind if you are vacant to use this manufactured goods:1) There are no translations of the words you are learning. Most of the time this is not an issue. For model, you'll see a picture of a dog including a Polish speech on paper underneath ("pies"). But some of the time I peek at the picture and the speech underneath and I be inflicted including a tricky time figuring out what they're trying to teach me. Sometimes I made the ill-treat perception. I went to Poland and had several misunderstandings since I planning a speech predestined one things, as it actually predestined a further. For model, I looked at an assumed character in Rosetta Marble including some people having a party at the beach, playing the guitar, dancing, and talking at nighttime. Couldn't get on to out at all that the speech I was supposed to learn was 'beacon' (there was a small beacon on the far lower right of the assumed character). To avoid further misunderstandings, I started looking up every new speech I saw in a Polish-English online glossary (I recommend the University of Pittsburgh online Polish glossary, even if google curve was also handy). In addition, there are a ton of words in a language that are tricky to represent including an assumed character; especially abstract concepts. Some time ago I had my glossary handy, I didn't be inflicted including more misunderstandings even if.2) The Polish language is rich including not only conjugation of verbs, but declinations of nouns (nouns also change based on their function in the condemn). The declination of nouns is exceptionally trying to grasp in a flash-card system such as this. I was totally at sea until I resolute to study declinations properly. For model, the Polish speech for 'window' can be 'okno', 'okna', 'oknu', 'oknem', 'oknie', 'okien', etc, based on the speech's character in the condemn, whether it's singular or plural, or whether we're talking in this area 1, 2-4, or 5+ of them (gets complicated, doesn't it?). Looking at random phrases, it's impossible to figure out why nouns protect varying. Peek at the speech for 'car', which is 'Samochod': "She drives a car" is "Ona prowadzi samochod", but "She doesn't guide a car" is "Ona nie prowadzi samochodu". 1 bowl is "1 miska", 2 crockery is "2 miski", and 6 crockery is "6 misek". If you don't know the rules, it'll just peek like the nouns are varying at random right through. Not meaningful this, I reached an impasse including the education, so took in this area a month to learn in this area noun declinations and valuable rules of gender and digit before lingering-lasting my including Rosetta Marble. Some time ago I these, the surplus of the Rosetta Marble education made sense.3) There's a planning in Polish that is soothe tricky to grasp for me, but used positively often: The use of the speech "sie". I reflect it's a reflexive adverb, but everywhere it's added in a condemn is tricky. I reflect you're supposed to put it after the differ the verb is distressing, but not always. Meaningful Spanish, I reflect it's similar to the speech "te". It only appears in conjunction including certain verbs. The point is, Rosetta Marble doesn't shed any light into the intricacies of a language; such as this one. Not meaningful why things are the way they are leads to parroting phrases. Makes it harder to construct sentences of your own.However, let me say that those 3 issues are problems no matter what method you're using to learn Polish. Polish is one of the most challenging (messed up?) languages you can learn. There actually isn't an easy way. I planning vacant to Poland and immersing for myself would get on to it easier, but it actually didn't. It's a extremely complicated language. I was told that no one, not flush in Poland, actually understands the language. Pun anecdote: While in Poland, I heard a complete condemn, of in this area 8 words, lacking a release vowel in it! I know Spanish, English, Mandarin, and a modest Japanese and I can caution you Polish is the most challenging I've seen. A further model of the difficulty: the speech "from" in English has 14 different Polish counterparts according to perspective (you be inflicted including to know which one to use in which perspective).In terms of having a tool to practice and movement owing to Polish, Rosetta Marble's strength is that it's fun and interesting. I peek forward to running Rosetta Marble every release time. It makes me learn and practice Polish every day. At the end of the day, that's the most valuable thing, isn't it? To protect you trying. To protect you interested. I would've given up using books or audio tapes due to the difficulty of Polish (it also helped me that it is expensive and I want to get my money's worth). I rather do Rosetta Marble than scan owing to books or just listen to audio tapes. For model, learning the phrase "that smells bad" and considering a picture of a guy holding up a sock and having a grave expression in his face was hilarious! The cinema do provide skilled perspective. Often I remember words and phrases, since I remember the assumed character that came up including it.Rosetta Marble comes including audio CDs. I use them while driving. They are invaluable in order to fully learn the vocabulary and phrases of the language, but more much, so your brain learns to get on to out Polish as you hear it. At the initiation all the words in a condemn look to mesh together. You can't caution everywhere one speech ends and a further begins, but the audio CDs actually, actually help including that. This is above all valuable in Polish as there are words that are hardly audible (such as "w" and "z" - yes, those are words, and all has multiple meanings based on perspective).
- ranrod

I used Rosetta Marble to arrange for a month of examine in Poland. As I arrived the placement difficult in detail deposit me in the following level rather than the total beginner...so this did bring about! It also fit me for as I got lost keep for knew only sufficient to be including you in rank to get on to to the bordering tram bring to a standstill. It is appealing how the program facility. It comes including 3 months to regulate sessions to converse in including a native lecturer, which was in cooperation terrifying and enjoyable. You can purchase bonus sessions.
- Helen

This curriculum is a exact disappointment. The curriculum requires on-line work, which proved to be a real problem since the curriculum at once bunged copious era and essential reloading. This just discourages a apprentice who is trying to concentrate on culture a new foreign language; not trying to solve an Internet hit. We had a Rosetta Stone technician resolve the problem by disabling a map on our Norton anti-virus curriculum. The curriculum worked for a short cycle of time and then still had harms. In addendum, before long afterwards, our pad became infected with 47 threats, that essential six hours to take out from the pad. I would very a CD very than a so-called interactive curriculum that requires Internet access. I want peace of mind and the cleverness to concentrate upon a foreign language very than some space pad hacker.
- George Chalustowski

Just as many others have said extremely eloquently, terms care for unreliable in Polish awaited to the scenery of the foreign language. The rules pro this can not be intuited early the immersion practice in Rosetta Marble. Even if you can admit "psa" and "pies" as in cooperation "badger", and even if you can admit "dwa", "dwie", "dwoje", "dwoch", and including the intention of. as all go the digit two (and this lonely is a challenge), there is austerely no way to be competent to predict which of these you are held to aid and as. Including the intention of said, Rosetta Marble Polish IS enjoyable. Just gather some Polish owing to other means initially, and then come back at this calculate including you've gotten earlier cycle an introductory amount elsewhere.If you are looking pro a FUN pad curriculum including the intention of teaches you Polish and teaches you the grammar rules of Polish by the feature of the way, I urge Polski Bez Problemu +, Levels 1-3, instead. If you go this send, make guaranteed you get the + translation, as the lone lacking is just a textbook and some MP3s. Save pro it is the software including the intention of makes this hold important, as it has interactive exercises including the intention of adapt to your mistakes. Do a mess quest on Supermemo Planet EU, in check over of the fact including the intention of it is made by a companionship based in Poland and is therefore often out of have a give of on Amazon. Think it over Polski Bez problemu!+ Elementary Amount A1-A2 (Tome & CD-ROM) pro my review of Amount 1.If you are an pledge beginner in Polish, I would in fact urge including the intention of you initially get an audio-single course, such as Pimsleur Polish 1 Comprehensive or Michel Thomas Manner--Total and Perfect Polish. (Think it over Polish, Comprehensive: Gather to Converse in and Be including you Polish including Pimsleur Foreign language Programs and Total Polish including the Michel Thomas Manner (Michel Thomas Run)), and then later step on to things like Polski Bez Problemu + and/or Rosetta Marble. I go into more fair points about all this in my Pimsleur Polish 1 Comprehensive review.
- Steven "dyadictensor"

The fee is a modest bitter-putting save pro if you are honest in this vicinity culture a extra foreign language and you aspire approximately supplemental education at that calculate I would greatly urge this lone. Rosetta marble and Pimsleur are doubtless the most excellent you will discover. My partner is buff up and having by no means cultured (by no means even heard if before to assembly her!) the foreign language I was totally extra to the idioms and idiosyncrasies of this foreign language. buff up is not excessively straightforward (easier than English) save pro Rosetta marble did a great career at choice me gather the foreign language and gather it promptly (I be inflicted including been to Poland numerous era currently). Greatly urge pro extra and novice learners.
- Benjamin Miner

Its kind I am polish I bought this rosetta marble pro my boyftiend so he can gather polish ... it is ridiculous how they lecture stuff ..my boyfriend gets baffled and so do I.. the sentences by the cinema do jot make implication in ..especialy lone depiction shows including the intention of a woman is a instructor save pro they display pan jest nauczycielem as woman shows pan means a gentleman not s woman... I don't llike it at all....
- motylek

The Rosetta Marble didn't recommend itself including a users blue-collar so it is extremely tiresome to admit how to use it.
- Annette Dube

I've been tiresome for 2 being to lecture myself buff up, with no accomplishment. I've used books, movies, music, and Youtube and still struggled to learn the language. Using Rosetta I've learned more in a month than what I did in the previous 2 being. The difference for me is that it is water supply organized and more enjoyable.
- Kem Newman

The largest problem I have found with by Rosetta Stone is with the intention of it does not explain key grammar rules in the Polish language. Rosetta Stone uses a category of immersion technique where you habitual the sound of the speech or phrase with a picture. It doesn't tell the learner "when" to use certain personal pronouns in certain situations. The polish language has male and feminine forms for nouns and stuff. The endings of the nouns depends on the gender, rank of noun, situation and tense. It is quite difficult for initially time learners and Rosetta Stone does not explain these important grammatical distinctions. One has to try to estimate how or why a fastidious noun or adjective is used according to what they reflect it over happening in the picture. I believe a good grammar book explaining the ins-and-outs of Polish grammar should be used with the program because one could possibly have a very difficult time distinguishing the correct grammar through picture association alone. Nouns in the Polish language could possibly have up to seven different kinds of endings. I believe Rosetta Stone is a good companion along with a proper Polish way in a classroom with a Polish language lecturer. However, if you gather best visually and auditory you might really like the Rosetta teaching stylishness, keep for I still feel there is nothing surpass than a proper class/way with a live teacher.
- Daniel Chojnowski


Rosetta Stone Polish Level 1-3 Set

Join with the planet. Gather foreign language nitty-gritty from good wishes and introductions to unadorned questions and answers. Give and get in rank, tell time, and dine out. Impart your opinions, and talk about everyday life: your interests, your work, contemporary events, and more.





No comments:

Post a Comment