Friday, August 8, 2014

Talk Now! Learn Brazilian - Beginning Level [Old Version] Recent Reviews



As a novice to the Portuguese Foreign language, I purchased this curriculum to learn basic words and phrases. Though the software accomplished this function, the conundrum I had was that there is no example that teaches the sounds of the Brazilian Alphabets. If you are looking to learn basic Brazilian Portuguese words, then this curriculum will be enough. Though, this curriculum is not for a apprentice who is from the bottom of your heart in quest of to learn Brazilian Portuguese.
- JuanaPlay

The program is very helpful & easy to use. It is only suppose to be a quick overview & not a complete course. What they give you is good; however, I kept coming up with terms I wish they had built-in. It's divided into specialized groups...At the start terms, facts, food, shopping, time, insignia, countries, body. I didn't need countries or body at all. I'm not inane to have a conversation with someone & deliver all the countries I can say in Brazilian, same goes with parts of my body. Maybe a few body parts could have been built-in in additional sections...but besides "take my hand", "I'm touched in the head", or "my ear aches" (you get the idea) I'm not inane to be discussing fine points with anyone. As a at the start time tourist there I felt I wanted to know many terms & phrases that weren't built-in. Restaurant, What's your name?, My name is..., address, ocean, mountain. Fish was built-in but beef, pork, and chicken weren't. Facts only went to 20. I reflect 30-100 at least would have been helpful. I soothe would urge this as an easy, helpful beginning. It needs to be supplemented with additional information to be better.
- Kathy "I love to read, fly and play tennis. ...


Talk Now! Learn Brazilian - Beginning Level [Old Version]




No comments:

Post a Comment