Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Millie's Math House Latest Reviews



I purchased Mille's Sums House for my four time old daughter.She is competent to steer to and from all of the activities with no supervision. She enjoys all of the sports meeting but I would have to say she probably be fond of making the crazy looking bugs the most!Awesome manufactured goods at such a reasonable fee!
- mama mia

I have used this program form many years. The children I had it for enjoyed it immensely. The whole series is so much fun. Glad to see the updates.
- Kai

This game pack is a splendid value. Perfect for playgroup age family. These are the same sports assembly that many preschools have in their classrooms. My 3 yr old absolutely loves before a live audience these sports assembly. Very educational.
- Jenn B "Happy Mom"

My kids had this game in DOS when they were little. We love building cookies with the horse and if you make a mix, the frog gets to eat it. My kids are better, but my nephews are a exact age. When I saw this in cd plan, I just HAD to get it. I definately urge it.
- megansmom

A further classic.....imaginative sums games and situations. My son loves it, and uses it evenly. I urge it for typically developing children as well as persons with culture differences.
- Mom2ari

My 5-time-old son plays this game in kindergarten, and he asked me to buy one for home too. The game itself is fun for him, keep for we have had a lot of vex with its functioning on our computers. I have a the new Mac OS, and my spouse's PC is a only just any years old... The game does not work at all on my notebook, and shuts not effective frequently on his. I reflect MMH needs an update for newer operating systems!
- Ashley W. I. "ashwing5"

IT IS OKAY IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS...Could not use it or any of these produce you have to have Windows and I have Macs. If you have Windows then get it because is wonderful for teaching patterns, counting to 10, basic shapes and size .
- justinA

I've been using this software for about 10 years as a teacher. I was so glad to see it is still being updated to work on newer systems, and just got it for my 3 1/2-year-old grandson for Christmas, who LOVED it-caught on to the learning activities right away. This, along with Bailey's Book House and Sammy's Science House are the best first software you can get for kids. Each has increasingly difficult levels on some of the activities to keep kids learning from it for a long time.
- avid reader

I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FOR MY SON WHEN HE WAS TWO AND HE KNEW HOW TO COUNT FROM 1-20, BUT NOW BUT HTIS PRODUCT TAUGHT HIM HOW TO COUNT TO 40. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT THAT HELP WELL WITH COMPUTER SKILLS.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
- Melissa Bonaby

My son, who has manifold disabilities, LOVED this curriculum for years. Then, we upgraded pad systems and it won't run on Windows 7. Anyone know if the developer is going to come out with an upgrade for Windows 7, or as an App for iOS, even???? My son still asks for it. :-(
- Pam Howard


Millie's Math House

Mend a love for math with Millie!Manufactured goods InformationIn seven fun-to the top actions students explore essential math concepts asthey learn about facts shapes sizes quantities patterns sequencingaddition and division. They count critters build mouse houses createcrazy-looking bugs make jellybean cookies for Harley the horse and find justthe right shoes for Modest Middle and Big.  Only one of its kind facial appearance includeExplore & Find out and Inquiry and Pledge modes which weigh independentplay with structured culture and clear gentle pointer which enhanceslearning and diligence. Skills Cultured Spot and Equate Shapes and Sizes Start and Exact Patterns Learn Facts to 30 Do Addendum and SubtractionActivities IncludeNumber MachineNumber Apparatus has critters in the drawer who help you count and recognizenumbers from 0-30.Cookie FactoryClicking on uncommon skill in the Cookie Factory skill in the CookieFactory to see what each one does. Try using them in uncommon order as well.You can click the two buttons at the underneath of the cover to point out facts 0-10or 10-20 for the bins.Windows Equipment Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista 386DX/33 MHz or privileged  2MB free Hard Disk space 8 MB of RAM Super VGA watch 640x480 2X CD-ROM drive or closer Mouse Printer Edmark TouchWindow Windows-patible sound cardMacintosh Equipment Mac OS 7.5.6 to 9.x  4MB free Hard Disk space 8 MB of RAM 256 color SVGA watch 2X CD-ROM drive or closer Mouse Printer Edmark TouchWindow 





No comments:

Post a Comment